The Home Buyer Process
TheHomeLoanHero.com Home Buyer Process
THE CALIFORNIA HOME LOAN SUPER TEAM!!!
It’s not just a pitch to get a home loan– it’s a fact. At TheHomeLoanHero.com, we coach Orange County and Southern California home buyers through even the toughest parts of finding just the right California home loans… to allow first time home buyers to best home loan.
How? ….Funny you should ask…
- By “Listening” — The first phase of our relationship is getting to know exactly what you want. We never presume to know what home you should purchase or Southern California mortgage loan program you should choose. The only way we can even begin to know what you want is through careful asking, and even more careful listening.
- By “Empowering” — You, that is, with all the knowledge you’ll need to make just the right decision in Orange County mortgage lenders. You’ll become familiar with the Southern California Real Estate market, neighborhoods, home styles, home amenities, and the best Southern California home loans available to suit your specific needs.
- By “Acting” — Once we get your home loan pre approved, We’ll use our computers to find every home listed for sale in our Orange County database and the entire Southern California MLS in the areas and price range you specify. We’ll update you each week, show you every home you want to see (at your convenience), strategize and help you write the offer and present it on your behalf.
- By “Caring” — Nothing is more satisfying to us than helping you find the perfect home after we have gotten you the perfect California home mortgage loan. We will go the distance to ensure you get “More Than You Expect” service every step of the way. More than anything, we work to make your entire home buying experience, from(Pre Approval through Purchase) exciting, pleasurable and most of all… stress free.
WE ARE DEDICATED TO A PARTNERSHIP FOR YOUR SUCCESS!!
- Count On Your Orange County Mortgage Broker / Orange County Loan Officer To:
Assist you in selecting the best California mortgage loan to meet your personal situation and goals. (This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!) Also, to keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process. And, to keep your Real Estate Agent informed of our loan progress (Note: your personal information is always kept confidential between you and TheHomeLoanHero.com; only deal points and progress are shared). Get the appropriate loan for you at the best rates and fees. This will save you significant money “up front” and throughout the years to come.
- Count On Your Orange County Real Estate Agent To:
Preview available luxurious but affordable homes to weed out those that are overpriced, or undesirable in some other way. Present the homes that suit your needs as you’ve defined them. Help you determine the difference between a “good buy” and a property which, because of its nature (neighborhood, market appeal, etc.), might have to be discounted if you decide to sell in the future. Negotiate the best deal for you. With a LoanFirst California Pre Approval letter from TheHomeLoanHero.com in hand, your Real Estate Agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a more than qualified and capable borrower. This will strongly influence the Seller, and may make the difference between the Seller accepting your offer or someone else’s — even if your offer is lower!
- Count On Yourself To:
Keep us informed of any questions or concerns as they develop. Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as reasonably possible. By doing so, many of the details are taken care of early in the process so you can comfortably concentrate on any last-minute details or events that require your attention.
Enjoy purchasing your home, but do remain objective throughout — to make the business decisions that are best for you. Make sure you are pre approved by guarantor loans company for a home loan as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home. You only buy a home so often, and it is my job to help you make the right decision. Our goal is to make you feel better about your new purchase and make the loan process a positive experience, after all this is why you have worked so hard—
You can learn more about your financing options by downloading our Free Special Report: “Home Buying Tips.”
If you are ready to own your own home, search our properties or to apply for home loan fill out our Home Buyer’s form to see if your Southern California dream home is waiting for you?
Sign Up for Our Buyer’s List
Our properties sell quickly. But – don’t worry – we are constantly purchasing new properties. So, if you don’t see the home you were looking for, sign up for our Retail Buyer’s List. You can let us know what you are looking for and we will notify you with information about our new properties. If you are a real estate investor on the look out for new properties, please feel free to sign up for our Wholesale Buyer’s List.